Saturday, September 3, 2011

Une tasse de café est tout ce qu'il faut...

A cup of coffee is all we need... to have a good conversation!

Marj and I promised that we will catch up on what we've been up to when we're both back in Paris and that's what we did last Friday, my last free week day before going back to work. There were a lot of things, which we talked about and experienced, but these stood out:
  • NEW (INEXPENSIVE) DVDs: I went to FNAC before meeting with her so I showed the new additions to our collection: "Interview with the Vampire," "The Sound of Music," "The English Patient," "Munich," "The Last King of Scotland," and "Singing in the Rain;"
  • GAME OF THRONES: The last time we were together, she was talking about this great series with Deepa and I did get curious, but it was only this week that I finally got to watch and finish it. Now I don't wonder anymore what my friends are raving about. I can't wait for the next season to begin!
  • AN ADORABLE GUY SERVING AT SEGAFREDO PROUDLY WEARING THIS STATEMENT SHIRT!

1 comment: